The speed with which technology is progressing is faster than ever. We are now in the midst of the fourth industrial revolution, and companies and individuals have to be prepared to remain relevant.
Technology is changing day by day, and this change is affecting our lifestyle in equal measure. All aspects of our daily lives have been affected, including sports, health, food, and education. Online transactions are becoming the norm with digital currencies such as cryptocurrency slowly making its way into our lives. The health department has also been mostly affected by diagnosis and treatment, to become more accurate.
Without an understanding of the major trends in technology, individuals and companies will not be able to properly prepare and seize opportunities.
change is the only constant. This also applies to your professional life. Up-skilling is a necessity in itself nowadays, the reason is very simple, technology is developing very fast. I have listed the top 10 trending technologies, which are expected to gain a large market in 2020.
So, let’s take a New Year’s resolution to master any of the techniques below:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality
- Cognitive Cloud Computing
- Angular and React
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Intelligent Apps (I – Apps)
- Big Data
- RPA (Robotic Process Automation)
1) Artificial Intelligence (AI)
One of the most transformational technological advances of our time is Artificial Intelligence (AI). Companies around the world are harnessing the power of AI to enhance their customer experience and restructure their business processes.
In 2020, most people will get used to working together with AI. Designing and deploying your AI-based systems will remain expensive; Therefore, companies will rely on providers of AI-as-a-service platforms.
Artificial Intelligence Training – Explore the curriculum of master air and deep learning.
- AI existed before the birth of the Internet, but now data processing and compute power backbones have become very strong, so that an entire technology can be created automatically.
- Artificial Intelligence is everywhere today, from your mobile to your driving car to your house to your financial establishment.
- This is the new normal, nothing the world can do without.
2 ) Blockchain technology
Blockchain is a digital ledger that is used to record transactions that are very secure due to their encrypted and decentralized nature. Despite receiving criticism, investment in technology is likely to bear fruit in 2020.
More companies are willing to join the fold, and it will make you excited about how this technology unfolds.
Blockchain Training – Explore courses in Master Blockchain.
- This is the technology that powers bitcoins, a whole new parallel currency that has taken over the world.
Blockchain as a technology is reaching everywhere possibilities in everything from the health department to elections to law enforcement.
Understand how blockchain works and how secure your career is because it is technology-based!
3) Augmented reality and virtual reality
Augmented Reality (AR), on the other hand, super limits digital objects on the real world through a smartphone screen. On the other hand, mixed reality (MR) is an extension of AR. Here anyone can connect with digital gadgets placed in the real world.
Virtual reality (VR) provides a fully digitally immersive experience, where you use those headsets in a computer-generated world that blend the real world.
- Virtual is real! VR and AR, twin technologies that let you experience things in the virtual that are very close to the real, are being used today by businesses of all shapes and sizes. But the underlying technology may be quite hard to understand.
- In the Medical field doctors use AR technology to practice surgery in a controlled method.
VR, on the other word, make a new system for gaming and marketing.
If you want to ride the virtual wave, whatever interests you, AR and VR skills must be there!
4) Cognitive Cloud Computing
Cognitive computing is closely related to artificial intelligence and its many prevalent techniques (image recognition, pattern recognition, machine learning, natural language processing, and so on). It differs from traditional data analytics, due to its agile, interactive, and contextual properties.
AWS Solution Architect Training – Explore the curriculum of Master AWS.
- The cognitive cloud is an expanded ecosystem of traditional cloud and cognitive computing.
- Because of this, you can build cognitive computing applications and reach people through cloud deployment. Cognitive computing is considered the next major development in the IT industry.
- It interacts in human language and helps experts make better decisions by understanding the complexities of Big Data. Its market area is generated revenue of $ 13.8 billion by 2020 and is one of the top 10 trending technologies in this year.
- Big brands like Google, Microsoft, IBM, Cisco, Wipro have started upgrading this next-generation technology to speed up for the upcoming market.
5) Angular and Reaction
Angular and Feedback Training – Explore master angular and feedback courses.
Okay, now we are coming to Core Tech.
- Using React and Angular can create a highly modular web app. Therefore, you do not have to go through many changes in your codebase to add a new feature.
- Angular and React allows you to create a native mobile application with the same JS, CSS, and HTML knowledge.
- The best part – an open-source library with highly active community support.
According to Wikipedia, DevOps is a model of practices that help to combine software development (Dev) and information-technology operations (OPS) which aim to short the system development life cycle and give continuous delivery with best software quality.
DevOps Training – Explore the curriculum for the master DevOps tool.
It is odd in the list. It is a methodology, not a technique.
DevOps is a methodology which ensures that development and operations both go hand-to-hand. The DevOps cycle is depicted as an infinite loop representing the integration of developers and operation teams:
- .Automatic structure,
- workflow and
- continuously measuring application performance
7) Internet of Things (IoT)
The Internet of Things is the system of interconnected devices like mechanical and digital machines which provide unique identifiers and which able to transfer data to over a network without human-to-human-to-computer interaction.
- Another discussion that is no longer a discussion, but has become a complete technology ecosystem in itself.
- IoT is essentially connecting multiple devices and creating a virtual network, where everything works radically through a single monitoring center.
- IoT is a vast network of connected devices – all of which collect data and share data about how they are used and the environment in which they operate.
It includes everything you have:
- mobile phone,
- The washing machine is a good example you can think of.
With IoT, we can customize smart cities:
- efficient waste management and
So in addition to traffic, start thinking of some new excuses for coming late for office.
8) Intelligent Apps (I – Apps)
Intelligent apps are applications that derive real-time and historical data from user interactions and other sources to make suggestions and predictions. It provides a personalized and adaptive user experience; Data analytics and machine learning are core components of intelligent apps. The i-apps are listing the software which written for mobile devices depend on artificial intelligence and machine learning technology, which are aimed at making everyday tasks easier.
- This includes tasks like organizing and prioritizing email, holding meetings, talking, talking, content and more. Some familiar examples of i-apps are chatbot and virtual assistant.
In today these applications getting more popularity, they will come with promises of various jobs and better salaries.
9) Big Data
Big data is a term that describes large amounts of data – both structured and unstructured – that connect business on a day-to-day basis. But this does not amount to significant data. This is what organizations do with data that matters.
Big Data and Hadoop Training – Explore the curriculum for Master Big Data and Hadoop.
Big data refers to problems that are associated with the processing and storage of different types of data. Today most companies rely on big data analytics to get big information about themselves:
- Marketing initiatives and many more.
To your surprise, big data-inspired Germany to win the World Cup.
Hadoop and Spark are the best well-known frameworks for solving big data problems.
If you already have basic knowledge of Big Data, it’s great! If not, this is the right time to start.
10) RPA (Robotic Process Automation)
Robots handle is the repetitive business processes using RPA task robots, parse, , perform tasks , and trigger error-free which responses 24/7
RPA Training – Explore the curriculum of Master RPA.
- Typically, any desk job in any industry includes tasks that are repetitive in nature and can be automated.
- RPA allows you to automate every routine which you need and repetitive tasks.
- You must write any code to automate repetitive tasks.
In 2020, the practice of bots and machine learning is only skyrocketing, which means RPA will become an invaluable skill.
Choose one or all, either of them to make a happy career in 2020!
With this we come to the end of the article “Top 10 Trending Technologies”. I hope this was informative enough to get you started in 2020.